Tuesday 21 January 2014

Crowds - PLEASE DO YOUR JOB!


Remember back to the last event you watched that you thought the crowd as amazing. Have a good think. I mean really think. When was it? Last weeks RAW? Money In The Bank 2011? Maybe it was even when Ziggler cashed in?
Because for me that should be the crowd we get every single week. Not just once every 3 months or maybe even 3 years depending how picky you are. The fact is
THE WRESTLERS CAN PUT ON AN AWESOME SHOW BUT THEY REACT TO THE CROWD.  Last week Daniel Bryan had the crowd eating out of his hand and he ran with the ball and kicked it straight out the park. Thats what the crowd should be like every week. Get absorbed into the show.Get involved with the show. Take example from the British and Chicago crowds and make up your own chants. Hell even look at the night after mania for example;





The other thing is signs. Fan signs used to be inventive and they didn't even need to be crude or insulting. I remember seeing just seas of crowd signs and while I'm aware that WWE remove some fans signs due to the content of them that doesn't mean that you cant make tv appropriate ones.

The fans complain about a product. The WWE change the product. Fans still complain. They say a show is boring because the crowd didn't seem into it so it must have been boring. Well I say to you that if you want the show to be better and you want the crowds to be better make the change yourself. I realise that shows cost money to go to but really with all the money you have saved illegally streaming things you must have saved a penny or two to go to a show for a product you love so much? 


Follow me on twitter - @LevellerLOW 

And if you have a booking you would like to see me try and book let me know. 






No comments:

Post a Comment