Thursday 3 April 2014

Gunning On A New Level - Wrestlemania 30

About this post

On this blog we are doing things slightly differently. Once a month myself and @LoveLostGunfire will be providing you our predictions for the monthly PPV. This month its the big one, the grandest stage of them all or as Triple H calls it "The Burial Ground".

The Kick-Off - Four Way Tag Match for the Tag Team Titles


LLG - "I don't see Rybaxel or Matadores winning this one. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see Axel on the winning end of things for a change, but I just don't see it happening. The Real Americans will most likely win, though I personally want to see Usos retain. What I want and what happens rarely lines up, hah."

L - "Why? Why could we not just have Real Americans vs The Usos? Anyway....... I think the Matadores get used as cannon fodder, Rybaxel get a few power moves in but the real juice is gonna be The Real Americans and The Usos. I see the winner of this match being The Usos. Its a good way to keep the crowd happy. Let the baby faces win the first match. Personally I'd love to see either RA or Usos walk away champs."

Kane and The NAO vs The Shield



LLG - "I don't even want to talk about this one, hah. I am almost 100% certain Kane/NAO will win to give The Shield a push towards "The Split". I am not fooled. This "face" turn doesn't mean The Shield won't split...C'mon, they're still going to split, we know this! It most likely will happen at WM30, or later on because of WM30. Sigh."

L - "Part of me feels Shield win this. It just makes sense unless they plan on having Kane and the Outlaws on screen for a while. However, unlike LLG here, I think the Shield could split on the night of Mania. What if Seth and Dean walk out on Roman leaving him high and dry only for Roman to over come everyone and get his first Mania moment?"

Divas Championship Invitational



LLG - "I almost didn't bother having a prediction for this. I feel like AJ is the only well-rounded Diva right now, and I don't hate the belt on her. What I DO hate is the fact WWE has wasted another belt (don't get me started on wasted belts and wasted title reigns...coughcoughUS&ICcoughcough..) With that in mind, the only "real" option is for AJ to lose the belt to someone else, and the only person who has had any level of build-up is Naomi. I see Naomi walking away the winner."

L - "I just wish they had left the entrants a surprise. They could have debuted Paige here or even Charlotte. Nevermind. I think AJ walks out champ. This is because the whole match is going to be one giant cluster****. They have made it look like AJ is gonna lose it but I honestly don't see who they can put it on and make look strong. THE WHOLE DIVAS DIVISION NEED FIXED ASAP"

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal


LLG - "Nope. I couldn't care enough about this to have a prediction. It's not that I don't care about the people in the match, I just don't care for the match itself. Yeah, it's a nice idea, but....ehhh. It does nothing for me. Kudos to whoever walks away the winner."

L - "This match hasn't had the proper build for what it is. They have singled out Big Show too much as the obvious winner. I just can't help but feel that he will actually win it or one of the three unannounced slots will win. I think two of the slots will be Rusev and The Ultimate Warrior."

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt



LLG - "Cena will win this, but...hold on. That's a good thing. Normally, I roll my eyes at a Cena win, but in this case, it would really be a win for Bray Wyatt. I feel like Bray Wyatt's whole point is to prove Cena is just as much a monster as anyone else, and I feel like Bray wants to push Cena into doing things he otherwise wouldn't do, thus forcing Cena to tear down his very own legacy. I believe we already saw a glimpse of that on RAW when Cena donned the sheep mask and attacked The Wyatt Family in the ring."


L - "I wont lie. Im hyped for this match and I never thought of it that way. I know for a fact this puts Wyatt on the map no matter what. He comes out of this match looking brilliant. I think Wyatt wins. I posted saying how the IWC believes Cena goes over cause its mania etc. I think Wyatt gets the better of Cena. They can feud until Summerslam and let Cena get the win then.
Id like to take a minute and suggest an idea I had earlier. What if the family get involved and Hogan and maybe Rock run down to save Cena?"


Daniel Bryan vs HHH


LLG - "Trips will probably win this one but it will be a dirty win...or, there is no clear winner. Either way, both men will be moved forward into the WWE World Heavyweight title match."

L - "I think this match ends in a double count out or DQ. There is also the possibility of Bryan actually winning clean. Yes I said it. If Bryan wins clean you can expect HHH to beat the living shit out of him. Worse than on RAW and Bryan goes on to the main event batter and bruised."

Batista vs Orton vs ?


LLG - "Fatal 4Way time, bitches! Like I said, I fully expect both Bryan and Trips to move into this match through some shady business happening in their own "qualifying" match. With the four of them in the ring, it'll probably end up like this: Orton will job to someone/everyone, Batista will spend as little time as possible actually doing things, Triple H will decimate the crap out of Bryan and we'll all think he's going to win it. But then, Bryan will channel the power of the ....goat? Yes chants? I fully expect to see Bryan walk away the winner, and I think if we don't see this, it's going to be a bad time for the WWE afterwards...Who am I kidding. People will get pissed, sure, but then they'll allow WWE to hijack their feelings via well orchestrated RAW and Smackdown shows (RAW Chicago, anyone?)"

L - "Yeh Im feeling a fatal four way coming as well. Dunno how or care really. The story behind this will be insane. Bryan vs 3/4 of evolution. I suspect Bryan might even come out mid match if the D-Bry/HHH match ends screwy. Enter Vince who puts Bryan into the match, HHH leaves the ring to argue with Vince, Batista gets Rko'd and Bryan hits the Knee Plus on Orton. Bryan pins Batista. This leads to Daniel Bryan winning and Orton can feud with him as he never truly lost the title."
So there we have it. What do you think and who do you predict will win each match? Let us know your thoughts on twitter at - @LoveLostGunfire and @LevellerLOW





1 comment: