Monday 24 March 2014

What I expect from WWE this week

I try my best to to avoid expecting anything from wwe but this week I expect a fair amount. So far WWE have only announced 4 matches for Wrestlemania 30;


  • HHH vs Bryan
  • Andre Battle Royal
  • Bray vs Cena
  • Batista vs Orton vs ?
Now for me this is worrying considering wrestlemania is two weeks away. This week should be about building the feuds and next week should be about who gets the upper hand going in to wrestlemania so I just want to take a moment and let you see what matches I feel will be booked this week. 


Shield vs Kane and The NAO



Its been teased over the last week on Smackdown and RAW but they have yet to announce it. This match has potential to be really big. Its not what I would do with The Shield but hey Im not Vinnie Mac. I think in order for this match to work Kane is going to need to dawn some kind of wrestling gear. Personally I would have The Shield set fire to Kane or his ring gear and mask. This would cause Kane to wrestle in his gear again or in new gear. The match can be a perfect example of New vs Old. The NAO can still go and Kane is and always has been one of the best big men in the business so we know he can go but this story needs something personal to it. Just beating each other up one week after another wont work. There needs to be a twist. Let me know what you think it would be at @LevellerLOW.

Usos vs RybAxel vs The Real Americans vs The Rhodes Dynasty



There needs to be a tag match on the card. Plain and simple. So why not give four teams a chance to do something interesting? This gives four teams a chance to show what they can really do and gives more guys a place on the card at the biggest wrestling event of the year. HELL MAKE IT A LADDER MATCH.

A divas match



Let me make this clear. AJ is losing the title at mania. It doesnt matter at this point who her opponent is. Id say its clear that AJ loses that title. 

WWE have one week to set up these matches so that they can try and get some kind of short story out of them. I dont believe a lot of these stories end at mania even though they should. Next week should be about who gets the momentum going into Wrestlemania and the build up and making everything relevant. Making everything seem must watch will be difficult but they could manage it.




No comments:

Post a Comment